On Tuesday, May 23, Villa held its 5th Annual 8th Grade Parent Lunch. We celebrated our guests with a catered buffet, special video, welcome from John Milroy, and presentation by Jody Elsner. (James Joseph, also slated to speak, was out sick).
An event tradition is inviting those parents whose last child is graduating next week to share words of wisdom about their family's time at Villa. A few brief quotes:
- "It's been an amazing experience."
- "Not once in 9 years did [my daughter] not want to attend school."
- "My [kids] were all so well prepared for every endeavor."
- "Villa has been academically fantastic!"
- "The kids have such respect for each other."
- "Villa has been like home, and you all feel like family."
- "The school excels at preparing kids for the future."
Thank you, 8th grade parents, for the many ways, big and small, seen and unseen, that you've supported Villa over the years. We especially thank you for the gift of your children.
We will miss you, but you are now Villa Alum Parents! You'll always be a part of our Villa family and we want to stay in touch. As you look ahead, we hope you'll look back, too.