Auction Donation Wish List
Adventures and Getaways
Weeklong and weekend stays at vacation homes and condos during any season. Especially desirable are holiday weeks or getaways timed with a special event (concert, film festival, sporting event). Private planes or air miles to round out a getaway package make a great donation, too. Some past destinations that have been popular include:
- Wine country
- Ski destinations like Tahoe, Colorado, Utah, Idaho, or Montana
- Pebble Beach and Carmel
- France, Mexico, New York, London
Access to certain people or activities that are generally difficult or impossible to meet without a Villa contact. These could include a small dinner with a thought leader, a camp normally only offered to employees' children, access to a clubhouse or locker room, a foursome on a private golf course, a factory or facility tour with lunch with an executive or designer.
Dinner Parties / Fine Dining
Dinner parties can be for 8-20 people and hosted in either your home or the home of the winning bidder. Suggest a fun theme or see some ideas under Count-Me-Ins.
- Host a themed or cuisine-specific dinner party for 4-8 couples
- Ask your caterer to donate a dinner
- Cook or bake your specialty item for delivery at holidays or over the year
- Donate a gift certificate to a favorite restaurant
Wine donations ranging from your favorite, affordable wines to those impossible-to-buy boutique wines.
- Part of a wine mailing list? Consider donating those wines that others may not be able to purchase easily
- Flights of wines from a single vintner or vineyard are attractive
- Do you have a connection who would enable us to put together a wine country getaway? Let us know!
Sporting Event Tickets
- Packages of 2 to 8 tickets to any of the local professional or college sports teams
- Exclusive access to stadium suites or boxes for games or concerts
- Tickets to national sporting events like the Super Bowl, Final Four, or the Masters
Arts & Culture
Tickets or backstage tours for cultural events such as the symphony, plays, ballet, concerts, TV shows or movie sets.
Count-Me-In for Adults Events
Our most popular items, CMIs have a specific number of spots available at a set price and are offered to the Villa community. Host with your friends and other parents from your class. We welcome hosts for a mix of casual, fun, and fancy events for parents.
- Hikes in local open space or urban areas.
- Cocktail parties for moms only.
- Cooking classes or demonstrations.
- Luncheons or brunches highlighting books, speakers, or other topics.
- Group workouts or adventures like cycling, tennis, golf, yoga, mountain biking, urban races, or scavenger hunts.
- Museum or other tours of private collections of art, automobiles, or other collectibles.
- Games nights or lunches with play and/or instruction in bridge, poker, bunco, mahjong, or other games.
Evening parties for 30-90 guests. Some themes include:
- Progressive dinner or cocktails (3 homes within walking distance).
- Wine or other drink/food "tasting" party; or Farm-to-Table outdoor supper
- Classic themes like Greek/Roman, Masquerade or Mardi Gras, Hawaiian, or themes that tie into the overall Auction theme (i.e., Garden Party)
- A favorite or cult movie like the Godfather, Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Caddyshack, Rocky Horror.
- Band party with local band or DJ.
- Global cuisines like Mexican, French, Spanish, Indian, Chinese, Japanese.
- Holidays or cultural events like Lunar New Year, Diwali, Valentine's Day, Cinco de Mayo, Halloween.
- Special Events Viewing – Super Bowl, Apple Cup UW v. WSU, Oscars
Count-Me-In for Students Events
Like adult CMIs, these have a specific number of spots available at a set price and are offered to Villa students (keep in mind, the ticket price point for student parties should be reasonable to promote inclusivity among the students). These could be created to appeal to certain grade levels, genders, or divisions.
- Company tours with lunch and education opportunities
- Middle school parent/child cooking class
- Lower school end-of-year outdoor movie night
- Preschool outdoor treasure hunt
- Grade level outdoor picnic
- Virtual game parties (Among Us), with food or snacks delivered before the game