January 25-26, 2022 | Rainbow Theater
How do you spell F-U-N? The VPA is thrilled to host our voluntary spelling bee for grades 1-8 on January 25th and 26th, 2022, hosted in the Villa Rainbow Theater. Register, download the study lists, and sign-up to volunteer today! The registration deadline is December 17th.
Register today and start studying the words in link below and by grade level.
- Grades 1-3 Spelling Bee: Tuesday, January 25th, 2022, 3 - 5:30 PM in the Rainbow Theater.
- Grades 4-8 Spelling Bee: Wednesday, January 26th, 2022, 2:15 - 5 PM in the Rainbow Theater.
- All 450 Word Study List (all words for grades 1-8)
- Little Bee Study List (grades 1-3)
- Spelling Bee Study List (grades 4-6)
- Spelling Bee Study List (grades 7-8)
PLEASE NOTE: Presented words towards the end of both Bees may NOT be on the study lists above.
Pronouncer/Judges have additional words to present if they run through words on this list. Any additional words will be age/grade
appropriate. We want students to prepare, but remain challenged throughout competition.
Got a bee in your bonnet to help host the spelling bees? We’d love your support. Register
to volunteer. Thank
Please direct any questions to Jenny Porter, Jennifer@satsumadesigns.com.