February 7-8, 2023 | Parlor
How do you spell F-U-N? he VPA is thrilled to host our voluntary spelling bee for grades 1-8 on February 7th and 8th, 2023, hosted in the Villa Parlor. Register, download the study lists, and sign-up to volunteer today! The registration deadline is Friday, January 20th, 2023.
Register today and start studying the words in link below and by grade level.
- Grades 1-3 Spelling Bee: Tuesday, February 7th, 2023, 3 - 5:30 PM in the Parlor.
- Grades 4-8 Spelling Bee: Wednesday, February 8th, 2023 2:15 - 5 PM in the Parlor.
- All 450 Word Study List (all words for grades 1-8)
- Little Bee Study List (grades 1-3)
- Big Bee Study Lists (grades 4-8)
PLEASE NOTE: Presented words towards the end of both Bees may NOT be on the study lists above.
Pronouncer/Judges have additional words to present if they run through words on this list. Any additional words will be age/grade
appropriate. We want students to prepare, but remain challenged throughout competition.
Got a bee in your bonnet to help host the spelling bees? We’d love your support. Register
to volunteer. Thank
Please direct any questions to Jenny Porter, Jennifer@satsumadesigns.com.