Whether it's quiet reading, crafts, homework, or games, learning and fun happen both before and after school in our warm and inviting Extended Day space.
For any questions, please contact Extended Day Program Director Emma Hodgson at firstname.lastname@example.org
or at 206-729-0219 x297.
• All Villa students may attend Before & After Care.
• We use the "Procare" platform for attendance and billing. You will receive a Procare invite before the first day of school. Please follow the registration guidance and add an online form of payment.
• We ask all families to register because there may be unforseen times when Before and/or After Care is needed.
Preschool 7:00 - 8:20am, 1:30 - 3:30pm, 1:30 - 6:00 pm
K-8 7:00 - 8:10am, 3:00 - 6:00pm (Wednesday dismissal is at 2:15pm)
• You may choose from a variety of discounted plans for Before & After Care. Extended Day Director Emma Hodgson will email you a form before each trimester where you'll register for your desired options.
• Invoices are sent each month from the Extended Day Program through Procare for the month prior, after which your credit card on file is
Preschool: Each day we offer a rest time, outside play, inside play with a variety of multiple activities and a healthy snack in a nurturing, caring environment. Preschool Before & After Care adheres to Washington state licensing guidelines which informs our staff/child ratios, our environment, and our delivery of care.
Kindergarten - 8: We offer daily outside play for 30 - 45 minutes for our K-5 students, along with homework support, a
snack, and multiple activities guided by our enthusiastic EDP counselors. Middle School students are invited to do homework, relax, and/or
play games in the Middle School Common Room. It is always supervised by an adult and furnished with a couch, other comfortable seating
choices, tables, and a printer. Snacks are provided.
A wide variety of enrichment classes are offered for K-8 students each trimester, Monday through Thursday. We use the “Active”
platform where parents will create an account to view offerings and register for classes. Invoices are not issued for these classes. Payment
is made through Active at the time of registration.
Villa Academy is an independent, Catholic, preK - 8th grade school located in the Laurelhurst neighborhood of Seattle, Washington.
We offer a rigorous curriculum for children ages 3 to 14 from around the greater Seattle area.